Thursday, October 1, 2009

Life the last 5 months

I have been lucky enough to stay up at Boulevard CA for the last 5 months. My girlfriends were there this summer with me and I also ended up with some new girlfriends.

It has been one big party all summer to the point that I was actually glad to come home so I could rest. We went on lots of off road rides with friends and about a month ago I was lucky enough to help with a donation ride.

A local Border Patrol agent was killed by illegals who had jumped the border. He left behind two little children and a beautiful wife. Our ride was called Poker run to the clouds. You could by hands for $5 each and all the money collected was donated to the family. Over $2000 was collected. You can click on the agents photo to see the event pixs.

2009-09-07 Agent Rosas Sept 5th ronnies pixs

No comments: